We take your privacy seriously. This policy describes what personal information we collect and how we use it.
Routine information collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and lets me know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
On our site we collect the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
Information is collected from you when you:
- Subscribe to our email updates
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
• enters, submits, or accesses their information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- It will turn off some of the features of the site
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We market to parents of children under 13. We do not market directly to children under 13. We do not collect or use your child's Personal Identifiable Information.
Please use the following contact information to contact us regarding questions about your child's Personal Identifiable Information:
In order to be compliant with COPPA:
- Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child's information is shared:
In order to give consent parents will be able to:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
• To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
IBTY LLC d/b/a Little Starship Productions
364 Senator St Fl2, Brooklyn, NY 11220