Click here to download a printable .pdf of these instructions.
1. Empty ice cream push-pop container
2. Empty plastic strawberry syrup bottle
3. Cardboard 2 3/4 " x 12"
5. Magic markers
6. Mixing Bowl
1. Fill the mixing bowl with warm water.
2. Allow the syrup bottle to soak in warm water until the labels are easily removed.
3. Remove the plastic plunger from the ice cream push pop.
4. Cut the straw stem so that the remaining stem measures 1 " long.
A. Cut out the wing section from the
B. Measure in 1/2" on each side. Score
and fold over to create wing flaps.
C. Have your child use magic markers to decorate the wing section.
A. Cut a 2 3/4" long slit down the left
and right sides of the syrup bottle.
B. Carefully use the sharp point of
the scissors to poke a hole in the
front of the syrup bottle.
The hole should be no bigger than
the thickness of the straw stem of
the push pop.
A. Unfold the wing flaps. Slide
the wing section into the
syrup bottle through the slits
cut in Step 2A. Refold the wing
A. Attach the push pop to the
syrup bottle by pushing the straw
stem into the hole created
in Step 2B.
Now you have a toy starship!
Do not use this toy without adult supervision. Small parts. Not intended for children under 4 years old.